• 1056阅读
  • 0回复

nike tn pas cher chine scared 2 break the news [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线da9l9fal

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2015-05-12
关键词: AirMaxOnePa,
scared 2 break the news
I was 15 when I got pregnant with my daughter and I remember my mother's reaction, horror, betrayal and disgust. She loves my now 6.5 yr old as if she was her own and my parents have both been there to help me throughout the years. I am now 22 years old and I been in a relationship for almost 2 years with my boyfriend who they like, and even though we were using protection we found ourselves pregnant. This is his first baby and he's by far a boy (29years old). I had moved in with my parents last year and barely moved out this month with my BF, I'm so scared to break the news to my parents because of their prior reaction. I'm a full time student and work part,air max pas cher pour homme, I feel like even though this was not the right time to have a baby, and after the initial shock I am extremely happy and am looking forward to a new baby,Nike Air Max Homme Pas Cher, the only thing that is holding back my joy is knowing I'm not again ready and that my parents will feel let down,scarpe hogan outlet,basket louboutin pas cher Sam, I'm very emotional right now,air max femme,that does not help . however my parents also love children, my friend has a 9 month old and my dad adores him,doudoune parajumpers pas cher, I just dont know if because of the past I'm living in fear for no reason.
should I tell them and when?! Please any suggestions would be great, I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and I am having some swelling wont button) and don't think I could hide it much longer !!
I'm afraid of telling my mother and my situation is totally different! I have two kids, been married to DH for 12 years,barbour paris, we have great careers, a large home. This is a surprise 3 and for some reason I know my mother won't be happy. (it's odd,jordan pas cher, I know. since this child is coming into a very secure,nike tn pas cher chine, well off home with parents and siblings that will love it!).
Maybe we are just both worrying for nothing,Air Max One Pas Cher.
I have my first u/s this week, and will probably tell my mom this weekend. We haven't told many people, not even the kids!I know EXACTLY how you feel,scarpe hogan online, I would just be brave,scarpe hogan outlet, have your man there and if they start to react badly like the first time remind them how different it is now.
I am in a similar situation,tiffany, my man is fairly new to everyone else except people that REALLY know me, know that we have been seeing eachother for over 2 years, we have just made it official in the past 4 months. so im worried about my parents (mostly my fathers,hogan outlet online, of course lol) reaction. i will just have to remind them that well this is with the man that you guys bugged me for over a year to meet we just werent 'there' yet.
good luck, and no matter their reaction im sure it will be the same as with your daughter, in the end they will love the new babe unconditionally.
I have 5 kids (21,hogan outlet What to pay the ,abercrombie milano orari, 19, 15,chaussure louboutin pas cher, 8 3 yrs) and I don't want to hear my moms reaction.
When I had my first mc last Sept,tiffany milano italia, she was anything but supportive. When I had the second, I didn't even tell her. So here I sit 10 weeks pregnant today and haven't told any one but my FIL (he lives with us),outlet hogan italia, DH BFF for ever (he will be the God Father) and our neighbors.
I am thinking about waiting until Thanksgiving or Christmas,giuseppe zanotti sneakers. Hell maybe I'll wait until May,nike tn requin pas cher! Although my tummy is making it hard to hide from everyone.
Dude,giuseppe zanotti pas cher, I remember that feeling! My mom cried and asked "How could you do this to meeeeeee?" with my first! I had been married for 4 years! She was upset that we live far away. DH is a US Marine. But, did she seriously think we would wait until he retired to have children!?!? With my second she was silently supportive, sad, b/c we lived even FURTHER away! (Hawaii) . With my 3rd and this one she finally realized that we aren't out to hurt her, we visit often and her grandkids are her world! LOL Don't be scared,boutique louboutin paris 'Pok, just tell them in a positive way, if you're scared, they'll latch on to that and make you feel worse. If you're positive and excited, they'll ride on that boat too!
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容

上一个 下一个