• 1190阅读
  • 0回复

overview for Barthollomew [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线hoare3og4h

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2015-05-18
关键词: piuminimoncle,
overview for Barthollomew
jump to contentmy subredditswhat's this?TROPHY CASEWe continued the game and I won. Thanks for all the advice, it definetly helped me win.
I did as everyone suggested and built subs. I managed to mass around 4 by the time my burberry sito ufficiale friends forces invaded.
I expected him to come from the East so i positioned my navy at the other side of my continent. Just as I finish nuclear sub hogan sito ufficiale tech, I just so happen hogan outlet online to notice 2 of his Destroyers within Line of Sight of an ally city state scarpe hogan outlet island coming from the West. He was close to my shore hogan outlet sito ufficiale but I set my subs piumini moncler outlet ufficiale full speed back home. I reached them just in time, 2 of his Panzers had made it to land but I had managed to mass my land troops to block him moving further in.
My newly upgraded nuclear subs sunk the Destroyers no problem, allowing my bombers to sink the Panzer boats in 1 hit. He didn have 12 like he claimed, he only had 6 and all but 2 were hogan saldi online sunk swiftly. Which was lucky, because if he got them on land then I would have to of used my atom bomb as air max pas cher femme my forces took a heavy hit just with those 2 Panzers and thats with my 2 modern armour, 1 artillery and 3 gunships.
After that he conceded as he wasn able to build another army with his economy in tatters and me abercrombie outlet milano only a few turns away from winning.
Thats most likely what my plan A is going to be but it sounds like he has ships to protect his units as they cross and if he moves out before I have a chance to build more subs I doubt i can stop him.
Now. how do gunships hold up against panzers? If plan A fails and he gets his panzers onto land I think my plan B will be to drop an atom bomb on his troops, if thats possible, and then if i have any bombers I use those and my gunships along with rocket artillery doing as much damage as possible and then hopefully with the remainder of what i air max 90 have left I can finish them off before they even reach my border.
I also fairly close to getting modern armour and fighter nike tn pas cher jets, will those shift the tide of hogan collezione 2015 battle much you think?
He tells me he has 12 panzer tanks, and funnily enough i dont think he lying. I know he has other ground troops in addition to this aswell as around 5 or so tiffany outlet great war bombers. I made a list of all his units I encountered when I sent a scout over a number of turns ago and with the addition of these newly aquired panzers my ground troops dont stand much of a chance if he makes it ashore.
I think my only option is to take them out on the sea. If I can get nuclear subs I have the upper hand; destroy his naval protection and his embarked troops are sitting ducks and his land force counts for nothing. But upon further enquires he tells me he has submarines, I think he lying piumini moncler outlet however and its just a ploy to scare me off.
I don have the income to support both land and naval warfare. Is it possible to get my embargo hogan outlet milano removed even if Brazil (with 18 delegates) is guarded against me
相关的主题文章:

My brother and his roommates dressed up as the witches from Hocus Pocus for thei

10-4-75977

[url=http://www.cnzhashui.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=155669][/url]
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿

上一个 下一个