• 0回复

Nutrition Facts for CucumberNutrition FactsServing size [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线9ehpw7hepw

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2015-05-15
关键词: woolrichoutle,
Fresh Cucumber Cocktail
Cool Cucumber Vodka and Mint Cocktail
The first Nike Air Max Pas Cher time I ran across a cucumber in anything but a salad was about ten years ago at a friend's party. Believe it or not, it was in the form of a cucumber cocktail, and it was as fascinating in flavor as was the recipe for making it. Before tasting this absurd cucumber beverage boutique louboutin pas cher I thought, "who juices a cucumber?" and more importantly, "Who juices a cucumber and makes a cocktail out of it!?" Well, I am hear to tell you, as of the first moment I sipped this unique cocktail, I do!
As it turns out, it is an amazingly light and very refreshing drink. A cucumber cocktail is created by simply combining the juice of a cucumber, an apple, and some oranges. Then, because that combination is obviously not strange enough, you pop in some mint and vodka. Then you spin this group of cool ingredients in a blender with some ice and serve it as a frothy smoothie cocktail (or filter it for a lovely translucent cocktail treat)! This cucumber drink ended up being the life of the party and hogan one we all remember and enjoy whenever the craving for something "cucumber" takes over on a sunny afternoon. I don't recall who decided to make the first fresh cucumber mint cocktail, but I do know that it remains one cool cucumber of a drink worth trying!
Cucumber Non cocktail TipNOTE: To rejuvenate your body the next louboutin pas cher homme morning, store a batch of the cucumber drink in the fridge just be tn requin pas cher sure to exclude the vodka in the refrigerated batch!
Instructions   Cucumber Smoothie CocktailCore and wash the apple.
The drink comes out a little thick and ends up with a frothy head, like a "loose" smoothie.
Don't Have a Juicer? Try This Handy Tip!
Nutrition Facts outlet hogan italia for CucumberNutrition FactsServing size: 1/2 cup (52 g) Calories 8 Calories from Fat0% Daily Value Fat 0 gSaturated fat 0 gUnsaturated fat 0 gCarbohydrates 2 g1%Sugar 1 gFiber 0 gProtein 0 gCholesterol 0 mg The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change
depending on your calorie needs. FDA.
A Cucumber Cocktail Clear Juice Drink (not a smoothie)Recipe For Clear Cucumber Mint nike tn Cocktail
If you prefer a clear juice cocktail using the same ingredients, simply juice the apple and cucumber in a juicing machine or spin them in a blender and filter them before adding them back to the blender. (if you don't have louboutin pas cher femme a juicer, use a coffee filter in stead. See the picture at right tn pas cher to learn how.) Add all of the ingredients as suggested in the instructions before. The end result is a translucent liquid cocktail that offers a beautifully pale woolrich outlet online italia green appearance.
Alcohol free Cucumber tiffany outlet roma Mint BeverageIt's easy hogan outlet online to rejuvenate your body the next morning, or to simply enjoy the cucumber drink in a air max pas cher chine non alcoholic version of the recipe. Simply make the drink according to the instructions above. However, instead of the vodka, add in a hogan splash of 7Up for a uniquely refreshing summer drink. Make one large batch in the blender, then before adding the vodka pour half of the blended cucumber drink into a pitcher. Add the 7Up and refrigerate for later, or air max pas cher to share with the kids.
NOTE: Be sure to label the tn pas cher containers as to which has alcohol in it, and which is "kid safe"!
Follow (10)Comments for "Fresh Cucumber Mint Cocktail" 16 comments
Purple Perl 2 years ago from Bangalore,India
Truly refreshing drink, an absolute cleanser for the system too!
Congrats on the cool hub! Voted up too!
poshcoffeeco 2 years ago from Cambridgeshire
What a combination I would never have put together. Mmmm I scarpe hogan outlet donna can taste Air Max Homme Pas Cher it now and will be a great refreshing drink for the summer. Only problem is we are still waiting for the summer here in the UK. July is just around the corner and all we have had so far is wind and rain. Your pictures make up for the lack of sun as they are very bright and colourful. I now see the case for using your own photography air max pas cher pour femme in our hubs. A really bright cocktail in many burberry sito ufficiale ways. It sounds amazingly refreshing as a summer drink. I hope you give it a try, and when you do, you find it a refreshing and delightful experience.
相关的主题文章:

[/url]

[url=http://bbs.hui3.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=9749]

[url=http://www.fengsheng.cc/home.php?mod=space&uid=69153][/url]
快速回复
限100 字节
批量上传需要先选择文件,再选择上传

上一个 下一个