切换到宽版
  • 1290阅读
  • 0回复

hogan outlet roma British tourist jumped from hotel balcony in India and injured [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题
离线uy9s4hot

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2015-05-09
关键词: chaussurenike,
British tourist jumped from hotel balcony in India and injured severely louboutin pas cher femme to escape from rape
jump to contentmy subreddits
limit my search to /r/worldnewsuse the following search parameters to narrow your results:see the search faq for details.
Is the government doing something to stop this chaussure nike tn pas cher madness?
Almost a third of Indian ministers and members of jordan pas cher the parliament themselves face rape, murder and other serious outlet hogan italia criminal charges.
India is pretty much a pseudo democratic country, the level of corruption, nepotism is just insane.
The Government is run by a bunch of families. Regardless of merit, its always a politician spoilt kid/ relative who ends up becoming a minister. Its almost impossible for common man (with outlet hogan italia no political connections) scarpe hogan outlet to enter politics.
These powerful people have no conscience, no responsibility. They openly loot taxpayer money, there have been instances where these scumbags have diverted public money alloted for development of poor children, pregnant women, Infrastructure projects, tourism etc. I have a co worker who is Pakistani and it sounds like India has a very similar government situation in this respect. There might be elections but corruption is just the name of the game. I think people from elsewhere can get desensitized to how bad it is in places like India because of all the hyperbole used in places like the US or Europe. The kind of "civilized" societies that people are taking granted for really only cover a small fraction of the globe.
The misconception is, if a people has adopted the use of modern hogan outlet online technology and some semblance of modern institution, they would act like modern men and women. That is far from truth. It took a boutique louboutin paris couple hundred years for most people in developed countries to accept the modern concept scarpe hogan of human right, rule hogan outlet of law hogan sito ufficiale and democracy, why nike tn requin pas cher would it take any less louboutin pas cher time than that for people in other countries?I get what you saying, but that kind of got a bit outlet hogan italia of a jingoistic ring to it I not entirely comfortable with. It not like we got a utopia tiffany sito ufficiale here while the rest of the world toils in primitive savagery. I not saying that human rights, rule of law, and air max pas cher pour femme democracy aren all things which I enjoy, and wish more people enjoyed, but keep in mind that progress is a misleading idea.
Think of it like evolution. Evolution is NOT the progression of animals as they become more complicated and intelligent and eventually become like scarpe hogan humans. Evolution is just change, and it does not necessarily select for the things that make us who we are. As a result, it a fallacy to see change as "progress" since it not working towards a specific goal, it simply changes. The development of any given nation is pretty similar. Not everything is about becoming more parajumpers pas cher and more like the western world.
That being said, it is disgusting when things like this occur, and even jordan pas cher more so when the government in question does not properly react to it. However, we can hardly put ourselves on a pedestal. The US, hogan outlet roma Britain, most of western Europe, and nearly any other place that you would call "civilized" mostly have a fairly embarrassing rape culture. Hell, the US has politicians who, as we speak, are working diligently to make sure women are forced to carry fetuses to term, even in cases of rape.
相关的主题文章:

tiffany milano italia What th

louboutin pas cher soldes How

nike tn Walmart Flip Flops Ca
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您在写长篇帖子又不马上发表,建议存为草稿

上一个 下一个